Saturday, March 26, 2011

Filters

This is my original photo.
This is my edited filter version.

What I did was changed the size from 12.5% to 16.7%. Then I created a new layer and titled it filter1. Then I went up to filter, stylize and selected glowing edges. I changed the edge width from 2 to 4, the edge brightness from 6 to 5 and the smoothness from 5 to 7. I click okay to apply and this is what I got. I really like the colors in this photo. This shirt worked very well with this filter!

This is my second original photo.
This is my second edited filter version.

What I did to this one was changed the size from 16.7% to 25%. I created a new layer and titled it filter2. I then clicked on filter, distort and then chose the filter liquify. I changed the brush size to 10 from 64 so it was smaller and kept the brush pressure at 50. I then liquified their hair, the background (wall and picture) and their clothes. I left their faces alone to give the picture some sort of stillness. I clicked okay to apply and this is what I got.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, nice job with your filters! I really like the liquified photo, what it did to the details of their shirts, photo frame, and wall details. I also like that you left their faces alone.

    Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete